- Representation and defence in disputes concerning leases, succession, and termination of distribution, franchise and agency agreements.
- Challenging corporate resolutions (general shareholders’ meetings, and boards of directors of joint stock companies or limited liability companies).
- Bringing liability action against company directors.
- Claims based on insurance policies covering both people and assets.
- Involvement in arbitration proceedings.
Representation in cases concerning economic offences (fraud, fraudulent conveyance, falsehood in public documents, misappropriation).
Organising and preparing all kinds of insolvency proceedings, both whether they affect individuals (creditors’ arrangements and agreements on partial discharges and/or moratoriums) or companies
(bankruptcy or voluntary insolvency).